Thursday, August 11, 2011

MUSIC

Most times when i listen to certain song or music, it can always keep me feeling drifted or floating in high clouds as i am being enchanted or like i'm on the sweetest drug that i get addicted to.

I can listen to the song for so many times, again and over again continuously at a long period untill people at my surrounding get bored to listen i hum the same tune. I would do that until i can master every corner, every swing, every pitch of the singing. Most times i wish i can play instruments of those beautiful sounds. The catchy piano tinklings, the rugged guitar / bass (whatever it is that's in the same family) but sadly i dont have previleges learning all those instruments. I wish i could. When i'm possesed by the song, it almost feels like i'm taken to another imaginary world. (Now that i wrote that sentence i feel like my mental is insanely loose!..haha)

1 comment: