Monday, June 13, 2011

Perfect Sinner vs Perfect Lady(ies)

You with the perfect gesture that everyone think a lady should have.
I wonder why is it your heart is just as ugly as a mean coyote.
You with the soft figure, I just can't imagine why isn't there any softness in you heart.
You, the one I still insist to respect, i just don't understand why is there stil hate
..
You're the one with more wisdom here, this is the first time ever I see nose & chin tilted the highest
Have you really been wise or arrogant all this while?
Cause all this while I have only known great people bow down even more when they are the wisest...
You with your big mouth, so good with words that pierce through anything.

Just thought that the baptism would bring out a whole new you, but maybe it wasn't strong enough..
And I thought that the marriage or a fiance too would dilute your poisonous mouth a little bit,
But nah..i think it's the same..or did you fake it when you're in front of them?
We all go to the same church, but i wonder why your heart is so darkest blue?

Am i really that bad? that worst?
Cause even when i stay stil their anger shoots flames of fire
What else to compare when there's something catastrophic
Maybe I am a devil cause they hate me that much
But isn't every human bound to make mistake?
Well then I guess I'm the perfect sinner

You know i like sport but suddenly u said it's not your thing anymore?
While I'm stil eager for it, straightaway u say u'r a retiree?
So what you're trying to say is that you're so mature your habit change so fast
Yeah, that's your very2 good mindset that you should keep up
I guess that's why people always see you're way older than your age..(hahaha)

I wonder how can anyone can ever be happy being like that, living that, thinking like that.
I hope one day things will turn out differently to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment